The game doesn't launch on mac.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
SPACE IS A VACUUM,
SPACE IS A BEAUTY,
SPACE IS ACCELER8TION
A project for 11th grade honors physics semester 1 of Mr.Lyke's class.
- A local two player tug of war space arcade shooter with realistic concepts of physics
- Beautiful nebulae and retro graphics
- Classical music by Aram Khachaturian, Chopin, and of course... Johann Strauss which you can space Waltz to
- Full gamepad support
- And you actually learn something, heck it's open source for pete's sake!
Grab a friend, give it a go, and enjoy!
If you are feeling generous, by all means donate! ;D
|Windows, macOS, Linux
|Arcade, classical, Flight, gamepad, Physics, Retro, Space, Two Player
|About a half-hour
|Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)
1. Download game
2. Extract folder
3. Plug in 2 game pads (Xbox 360 remotes) OPTIONAL
4. Launch application
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This game is 9 years old, if the mac build no longer works with modern iOS that's more of a legacy compatibility problem on their end then my duty to constantly update all 87 of my games. I also don't have a Mac to even test the build if I were to support it long term.